National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)-Guwahati is the 5th among its premium pharmaceutical institutes functioning under the aegis of Dept. of Pharmaceutical, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India. NIPER-Guwahati currently imparting Master's and Doctoral programme in various disciples of pharmaceutical sciences. We have very dynamic faculty members who are sculpting students to achieve their Personal and Professional growth to meet the challenges at Global level and come up with maximum utility.
Our students are dedicated, hard-working, and prepared to accept the Industrial challenges and definitely would be a valuable asset to your organization.Since inception of this Institute, our students have bagged so many prizes in National and International forum. In this context, we would like to invite your organization for campus placement at our institute. If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
1. The Placement Cell invites prospective organisations/company from the months of November to July of every Academic Calendar, along with all relevant information to participate in the campus recruitment at the campus. The organisations/company, in turn, can also contact the Placement Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for their requirement.
2. The details of the respective final semester students opting for placement will be sent to the company/organization concerned, as per their requirement, along with a tentative, mutually convenient date for the campus interviews.
3. The company/organization may confirm the date or discuss a mutually convenient date, with the Placement Coordinator.
4. After confirmation by the company, a pre-placement talk will be arranged if require. The company will conduct tests and/or group discussions to short list the interested students. If required, telephonic interviews or interviews through video conferencing can be arranged.
5. The company will then interview the short listed students for final selection and will announce the results as soon as possible (preferably on the same day), once the selection process is over.
6. Campus Placement Consent Form Students willing to participate in Campus Placement need to submit duly signed Campus Placement Consent Form at Placement Cell, NIPER-Guwahati for every company before the initiation of placement drive.
Congratulations to the following selected students of NIPER-Guwahati in the campus placement held on 26th Oct 2018 conducted by Novartis
1. Priyanka Ranta
2. Nikhil Jala
3. Om Prakash Kumar Thakur
4. Monica Battula
5. Vijaya Satya Sai Ram
6. Chinju George
7. Hima Varsha K